Take advantage of a unique opportunity to get UNIOR Slipper Torque Wrench 264 (catalogue number 615487) at the price of only BAM 129,50. The item is available in all SIM IMPEX sales centers from 23. November 2017 until the stocks last.
Article description and technical data
UNIOR Slipper Torque Wrench 1/2″ 264
- reversible ratchet head;
- Torque application: one way, but always apply in direction specified on torque wrench handle;
- ratchet operates in clockwise and anti-clockwise directions;
- for tightening on left and right hand threads;
- unmistakable signal when set torque is reached;
- made according to standard ISO 6789;
- dual scaled, Nm and Kgm;
- tightening: 28-210 Nm.
- Do not use torque wrench for untightening!
- Torque tightens only in the direction showed on the key sticker! Sticker shows the proper direction of tightening!
- Default value for the recalibration interval is 12 month of use, or approximately 5.000 cycles!
- ALWAYS set the measuring mechanism to starting point, at the end of work;
- When the requested torque are reached, please do not tight any more;
- Torque wrench can be damaged, if manual instructions are not considered.