Metal-free permanent lubricant for brake assembly
The high performance lubricant that effectively prevents brake noise
Through sophisticated research and an extensive series of tests, Bosch has developed a new product – a permanent lubricant that prevents noise from occurring on disc and drum brakes, thus ensuring a long and reliable service life.
Long term reliability
High performance lubricants for brakes need excellent durability and long term functionality. Bosch Superfit has plenty of advantages to offer:
- Extremely low oil separation
- Lower tendency to becoming pasty compared to other products on the market
- Excellent resistance to being washed off by water
- Resistant to extreme heat and cold
Robust and neutral
- Metal free, acid free and non-conductive
- Non-corrosive, compatible with all metals and most rubber materials
- Ideally suited for both steel and aluminum brake calipers Bosch Superfit can also be used to assemble and protect compressors, central lubrication units, seat rails, sliding roof guides, door catch straps and battery terminals
EXAMPLE APPLICATIONS FOR SUPERFIT
Improved comfort properties
>Problem: Assembly with or without lubricants containing copper can lead to resonant vibrations and/or make it more difficult for the pads to return smoothly when the brake is released. Both of these can result in noise.
>Solution: Using Superfit on the guide surfaces and on the rear of the pads.
>Advantage: Noise prevention (e.g. squeaky brakes) and improves the return of the brake pads at the end of braking sequence.
Protection against corrosion
>Problem: Environmental influences such as rain, road salt and dirt can cause corrosion.
>Solution: Superfit’s excellent resistance to moisture helps prevent corrosion.
>Advantage: Superfit improves the durability of braking components. Importantly, Superfit is fully compatible with aluminium calipers. It doesn‘t contain any copper, which can react with aluminium.
DOWNLOAD Bosch Superfit EN